Is this a bug, cloak in weekly chest?!

I got a cloak in my weekly chest, even though this whole patch is about leveling up the Legendary cloak.

Is this the WORLD’S WORST LUCK, or is this a bug?

Im a little heart broken that I got a cloak when I’m trying really hard to be raid ready for the rest of my team.

1 Like

From what I understand, epic cloaks are still on the loot tables. But I could be wrong.

This week’s cache is still season 3, as season 4 begins today. No cloaks starts with next week’s, but they are not being removed from previous content.

1 Like

Ugg so I guess just world’s worst luck.

It feels so bad. I worked really hard to get the highest key i could done last week and it’s garbage.

thanks for pulling the post.

1 Like

Not a bug!

This is a feature of BFA patch 8.3.

3 Likes

Last weeks Mythics were Season 3 Mythics, so your chest this week is a Season 3 chest.

This week’s Mythics are Season 4 Mythics, so your chest next week will be a Season 4 chest.

1 Like

You need a drink.

Almond milk time!

I love that stuff.

Try putting something in it that won’t make you so negative all the time.

Might feel better :slight_smile:

To reiterate what others have said, here’s the blue post about 8.3 drops, but yeah… just bad luck on your last chest of S3 :frowning:

That statement seems to differ to another post laying out how gear unlocks would work for the start of the season that is stickied at the top of the forum.

No that is so dumb, lets add legendary but not remove lesser quality cloaks from the games…

1 Like

Are all your alts going to get the legendary cloak ?

Definitely. 8/12 done.

That is true that the legendary cloak came before the start of the season but another week of cloak drops doesn’t make sense. But Blizz considers that still on the previous season loot tables until m+ raid is available.

Confusing gearing structure sums up BFA.

1 Like

Not everyone is doing that so getting a cloak would be nice.

Could you link which post you’re talking about? I’d like to read that too. I can’t find one referencing cloak drops, just that S3 rewards would still be active for 1 more week after 8.3 launch

True, but I feel bad for people that already have legendary cloak and put in the work last week. And some people to be met with cloak drops that are downgrade from the legendary cloak this week.

This thread doesnt need to drag out, I get what happened now.

I will just say that pugging M+ as a warlock is Feat of Strength on its own, i basically have to beg people to take me. No one wants to play with classes not “on meta”. and I spent about 6ish hours trying to get a group and the weekly chest drops something that I NEVER even had a chance of using. Even it was another slot that wasnt an upgrade it would still feel better than it never even being an option to use. The mechanics of 8.3 REQUIRE the use of the legendary.

Its just a sad panda day and im honestly not even looking forward to my raid tomorrow. Its one of those lame things that happened.

Yeah it is unfortunate. Just don’t see why Blizz made it this way. :frowning:

1 Like