Is there any way to mute that awful rapid fire sound(bow) for hunter without turning off all sound?

Are we a more funny, more helpful and more inclusive customer service team than blizzard’s actual customer service team? AND WE’RE DOING IT ALL FOR FREE?!

1 Like

You’re right. It’s time we chased these freeloaders out of here.

Kotick strikes again

Hey Jacquell ty, you are just the type of person people need when asking for help, i will check this out ty again. add me on bnet chat Vanwilder#11738

1 Like

The addon Jacquell recommended is particularly useful because you can easily replace the rifle sound with whatever you want

4 Likes

This doesn’t have a million likes.

People are uncultured.

I remember in Legion I had an addon that played Owen Wilson’s “wow” over every crit I made.

Those were good times.

1 Like

EDIT: one of the comments is “back when games were about the AEUHHH and not just graphics.” and i laughed almost to the point of tears just now

3 Likes

I can not for the sake of my life find the actual sound id# for that new hunter rapid fire, I swear every other sound file is there but this one, the old rapid fire comes up and even the removed marked shot comes up. anyone know the name of the file so I can mute it ty