Is there any Vanilla server with high pop?

I left the game time ago and now it seems that I’m the only one player in there, I whish I to play in a populated vanilla server

I used to play in Blood sail Buccaneers US

If we are talking about Classic Era (not SoM), there are clustered realms. I would recommend the clusters for Whitemane (PvP), or Mankrik (PvE).

2 Likes

In Era the free transfer to Mankrik is still available.

1 Like

Definitely recommend taking the free transfer :+1::+1: Good call

I wish there was another alternative to transfers but it is what is there.

For PvP the westcoast realms receive free transfers (onto Whitemane) and for PvE the eastcoast realms receive free transfers (onto Mankrik).

I play on the eastcoast PvP realm cluster holding together Benediction, Faerlina, Heartseeker, Incendius, and Netherwind. My advice would be to role a level 1 on any prospective cluster you’re interested in and checking with the locals what type of community they have to offer.

2 Likes

Come to grobb , be horde or alli both are poping off. Enjoy classic on the last balanced pvp server for NA

1 Like

Thank you all for the answers, now I see there are many populated servers. See you there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This expands on the server activity, and why people should consider the BS talk about Classic Era being dead:

2 Likes