Is there any effective way to make some raw gold in WoW (Retail)

Hi! I am not a WoW veteran player but I know that making gold in retail WoW is not a rocket science. I am currently on 337K on my main. I also don’t have many alts, just my main. I know I can afford a WoW Token right now but I just want to hit millions of gold so that I can enjoy the game to its fullest without needing to worry about giving sub. And I also don’t want to pay every month in cash. I have already paid a couple of WoW subs in cash. I used to have a tons of time to play WoW but recently I have got a job and now I barely got 3 hours to play WoW. I am only interested in RAW GOLD that means I don’t like doing Professions. I know the most efficient way of farming raw gold… like creating tons of alts and doing instance farm from WoTLK to Legion but I won’t be able to do it cuz I have a very limited time. So please, if any of you guys know the efficient way of farming raw gold, please share ur idea🙏. Thanks in advance.

I don’t know what would be best in your situation, but there are various methods on you tube. If you don’t have alts, I think gold farming will be slow.

1 Like

If you only have 3 hours to play per day, there’s not really a source of raw gold that’s going to be able to pay your sub fee. At least not without dedicating your entire play time every day toward that goal, at which point… unless you just really enjoy farming raw gold, what’s the point?

If you’re limited in time due to working, just setting aside the $15 for the sub fee would be my suggestion. For the price of lunch out at a fancy sandwich shop or the price of a movie ticket, you’ll get an entire month’s worth of entertainment.

3 Likes