Is there any debate that WoW is P2W?

its always funny to me that people say wow is pay to win when it really isnt

just because people offer services in exchange for gold and you can buy gold with a token does not mean its pay to win, its pay for services, which is not a 100% win

it WOULD be pay to win IF and ONLY IF blizzard THEMSELVES offers services that require no player interactions in exchange for rewards

think about it for more than 2 seconds, if wow was REALLY pay to win, then you would actually see stuff on the blizzard store like “pay $30 for 90k artifact power” or “buy a full semi-BiS set of armor for $40” (no do not bring up BoE’s cause those actually need players to fulfill, that ISNT pay to win no matter how much you stomp your feet)

lets say even if, in the off chance, they ban token and gold trading for services entirely, whats stopping yall to complain about guild runs for friends? what if they offer the same exact services but for friends instead of gold, what is stopping you guys from making threads like “being in a big guild that runs only with friends is too OP, pls nerf friendship” cause my old guild before transferring horde and A-52 just handed AOTC and PvP rewards to friends less skillful.

idk I just see this ant-hill that you guys make a mountain out of real funny

7 Likes