Is there an actual date yet

It’s the max level thing horde side that might be a bit tricky but thanks for the encouragement!

I peppered Island Expeditions throughout the level of one of my characters and I was max level while only being half done with the chapters. I didn’t sit down and crunch through it but just sprinkled a bit of time here and there and it worked pretty well. That said, I like that you are ready to go for kul tiran, I can’t wait! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::poop::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

An expansion feature is being added 7 months after the expansion was released. I can’t wait for Blizzard to finally add flying when the content is no longer relevant.

While you’re at it make every piece of gear we wear a Heart of Azeroth so we can do boring fun world quests to fill up a bar!

If it helps, i got 1500 rep or so from the WQ emissary for the Zandalari . if id guess one of those per week , for some reason i remember me maybe getting two a few times, 4 weeks youll have minimum 6k rep from emissaries alone.

If you get the two per week itll be like 12k. Max 3-4 monthes from just doing emissaries alone to get the exalted. Cuz i think i was like at the start of honored or midways maybe by the time i was done with all of the quests. With the inscription item that gives ya Rep for whatever faction while you do world quests itll go even faster if you do every single world quest too. Got it in 2 monthes or less.

Good luck!

1 Like

Let me lay out my situation and see if this helps anyone else.

I have 4 max level Alliance characters, and then 6 allied race alts. Around the beginning of BfA I faction transferred my warlock to Horde in order to finish Nightborne and Highmountain unlocks. I also got Mag’har unlocked while I was there and then faction transferred back.

So now, back to the allied race alts. The highest level one on Horde side is a level 46 Nightborne mage I am leveling for the heritage armor. So what I’d need to do is level her to max, and get the rep and quest lines finished and then unlock.

I’ve been cycling though all 6 alts only with rested xp and it’s been a little slow. Maybe I need to change how I’m leveling.

The other choice is to faction transfer again - I’d rather not.

And no one asked you to. You still have no data or statistics to back up your claims. You may be right, I didn’t actually say you weren’t. You still don’t speak for anyone but yourself. You do not know what “most WoW players” do.

Oh really? Well… This isn’t the “peak of WoW”. This is “instant gratification for everyone who logs in” time.

A lot, even if not “most”, of players do the “side games” including TMog, collectibles, archaeology, crafting, and…wait for it… PvP. Pet Battles…probably the most “side game” side game of all is enormously popular. Whoda thunk that??? I mean the forums hate Pet Battles, right?

“Side games” aren’t just the things you don’t like. They are anything that would be considered “not end game” and they have been around since the beginning of time on Azeroth and will always be around. I would venture to bet that “most players”, even if they hate Islands and Warfronts, actually do quite a bit when it comes to “side games”… including some “not particularly casual” types.

I also never said what I do in game or whether or not I like any of the “side games” (Islands and WFs included), but nice assumption there. And you know what they say about assumptions.

A consensus that “many players” don’t particularly care for that content still does not equal “most players”. Frankly, in all likelyhood, “most players” probably do a host of different things depending on their schedule, mood, desires, needs, wants, fun factors, etc. making “most players” a part of some “minority of players” who likes anything from raiding to pet battling.

I play phone games all the time. What else am I supposed to do while waiting at the Doctor or Dentist’s office? Standing in line at the grocery? Waiting for my car to be serviced? When I’m bored at work? Twiddle my thumbs?

And? That has nothing to do with WoW. “Gamers” play lots of different games from PC to console to mobile to anything they like. I’m really glad that you think that is some kind of insult but it’s simply not. I game. I play lots of different kinds of games. Because, you know… the whole “I game” thing.

Regardless of your lovely insult toward me, you still do not speak for anyone but yourself.

idk if anyone has said, but you can make ademon hunter at 98 and level that one up to be the reputation hunter you;re wanting for Zandalari

What are the requirements for the new races? Getting the appropriate reputation to exalted and completing its quest line for the achievement?

Maybe you’ll find your answer in this thread, which has been stickied for over a month now.

1 Like

Thanks Saralocks. Just wanting to carry on the conversation - I knew it was something like that though. I appreciate you. /moo :cow:

How about you let us have flying as well, it’s pretty pointless making us wait so long for it.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback - I have considered that but I already have a max level demon hunter on Proudmoore, and you only get one per server. So I could make a demon hunter on another server but that would be a waste because after grinding the rep the DH would not serve any further purpose. I’d sooner level my level 82 DK or level 86 priest still on the Earthen Ring server if I go that route. But I would still be left with a max level character on a dead server. I could transfer one of them, but in totality that’s really not much better than doing another faction transfer on Proudmoore. If I want to do it right away, faction transfer is the only way that makes sense.

Thing is I have no compelling reason to do it right away other than I love the Zandalari druid forms. So I’ll stick to the process of leveling my allied races for the heritage armor, continue to max level with at least one them on horde side, grind Zandalari rep to exalted from scratch, do the quest requirements, and it will be done. Honestly I don’t think I’ll even manage to finish it during this expansion it will probably go into the next one.

Edit: and now I just found out about The Pride of Kul Tiras achievement, on top of every thing else, that you need to unlock Kul Tirans. Apparently this achievement is some sort of secret because it took serious googling to find out what you need to do. It’s a 23 step quest chain that requires, among other things, getting items from at least 4 different dungeons. So I’m nowhere near getting that done either.

Frankly I’m pulling the plug on this whole endeavor. You can have these allied races. I won’t be doing it this expansion.

1 Like

Bornakk,

Since there seems to be recent and repeated blue attention to this thread, can I please direct your attention to the In Development section of the forums that has had no Blizzard interaction where the #1 question is regarding class tuning? Are there any plans in the works for class balance/tuning specifically that involves addressing Guardian Druid performance, m+ utility, damage output and representation for 8.1.5? Its a shame the art team did so well in making 2 new allied race guardian druid skins given the state of the spec.

1 Like

Last time I checked, an expansion lasts around 2 years.
So as long as it’s released within that 2 year period, it still counts as an expansion feature.

You’re wrong. It’s because Zandalari have been mostly complete for over a year and were supposed to come out with the Dark Iron Dwarfs who have a lot of customizations.

They’re going a little off their original playbook now, but new customizations were just added to the PTR.

I’m so tired of people claiming horde bias about everything…

So…I’m wrong and they didn’t wait until after the ZTrolls were already complete to start the Kul Tiran development process because…

???

Did you even read what you wrote? They’re crunching to finish the Kul Tirans…because they didn’t start them until recently, only to find out their normal humanoid rig didn’t work with the models. That’s something you find out early in a development cycle.

KT were left down to the wire, just like everything else they do for the alliance.

Horde story gets done first. Horde races get done first. Horde instances get done first. Horde cities get done first. Kul Tirans were left for last just like the Alliance side of the Uldir story was.

Hint: We didn’t have any Uldir story. We were tourists. Our whole motivation was “this looks bad. Better kill everything.” (I’m serious)

Part of the reason Boralis isn’t a spread out mess like the Horde main city, is because the left Boralis for last and just tossed everything down together in one place because they had to get it done quickly. We learned this at Blizzcon, FYI. I’m not being that hyperbolic. it’s literally why Boralis is so much better designed than the horde main city. Spreading things out is more difficult than squishing them together because you get more empty space that needs to be filled somehow.

Dazar’alor is alive compared to Boralis. Children are running around, there are scavengers, thugs, and NPCs say things pertinent to the story.

Boralis has a noisy enchanting trainer and a shoe shiner. Everyone else is rather static by comparison because no care was taken when the city was built. Not to the same extent it was taken with Dazar’alor.

1 Like

This is very true and sad at the same time. Coming from a expansion where Guardian Druids were king in raids and in M+. Only to have them cut down like the KT tree looking forms we are getting… Let alone feral is still in a very suspect spot. Only druids that seem to be doing well are the ones that cast. ( I miss my druid tank/feral) i

They didn’t announce Kul Tirans or Mag’har till after Blizzcon.

Originally Dark Iron Dwarfs and Zandalari were suppose to be the races @ launch, but it got changed. That’s the reason the customizations don’t “match up”.

This is the question you were answering as well…

You mostly just want to rant about how unfair it is to play Alliance though… I get it.

All of the races together when you look at the big picture have equal customizations. They’re probably going to add more to these last two though… just to get $ for race changes and keep what little hype there is for them still going.

I’ll agree that they didn’t do things developmentally correct, but Mag’har were only completed early because they were keeping Zandalari on the shelf to come out with Kul Tirans. Everyone waited.

To be completely honest, I couldn’t care less about the customizations.

It’s still the racials I’m concerned about.

Regeneratin’ seems to be very, very strong, and then they get the ‘choose your own loa-power’ passive on top of it.

Meanwhile, KT Haymaker got gutted for PvP and is strictly and grossly inferior to war stomp because they removed the knockback in the one place it could actually be useful.

And we now know that Regeneratin’ is going live in it’s 100% heal state. Even nerfed to 6 seconds, it’s more powerful than most class abilities on a CD that’s way too short for what it’s capable of.

…it’s going to break PvE. It’s going to break it in some hilarious ways…unless you’re Alliance, in which case it’s just more of the same.

We’re going to have to wait to see how things actually work out, but my money is on ZTrolls being busted.

…and on top of that, KT Humans were crunched in at the last minute. If ZTrolls were finished a year ago to be released alongside DIDs it means that both of the horde allied races were completed before they even started the DIDs since the Mag’har orcs were released with the DIDs and the KTs are still being finished about a week before they’re supposed to go live.

I don’t care how you spin it. Alliance content gets finished last, and it always ends up getting rushed in the end.

Every. Single. Time.

1 Like

Once again…

You replied to this.

If you could careless about customizations try not replying to people about them with mis-information while pushing your Alliance pitty party agenda.