Is there a way to fix my UI scaling?

So I copy pasted my wow install over from my pc to my laptop and the scaling is way off. Bartender bar are huge, the chat window is huge, my unit frames are huge(SUF).

Since its a modded setup I’m going to assume the UI scale doesn’t work but I don’t know how to fix this exactly. The screen resolution is exactly the same.

Ideas?

System > Advanced > UI Scale - disable or adjust as needed.

Also, if you haven’t already, verify that the game is actually using the right resolution setting for you monitor under the settings menu. Sometimes it seems Blizzard likes to set that to something weird by default.

1 Like

I did check resolution.

The UI scale feature isn’t working, probably because it’s set for the default UI? I might just have to change the scaling one widget and unit frame at a time. My SUF frames are too big and my bartender bars are too big. Screen resolution is 1920x1080.

Was hoping there was some universal setting somewhere.

Then it’s likely they’re setting the scale in the individual addons.

Each bartender bar has it’s own scaling option.

Urg. Was hoping I didn’t have to do it all manually.

Just really weird that everything’s so damn huge on one computer but not the other.

Thanks!

Could try copying the WTF folder over from the good one to the bad one. If they’re both running at the same resolution it should look the same.