Is there a way I can ignore people on forums

I’m not really sure. I don’t use Tumblr.

I know you can search Twitter for wow and find art.

If you want an in game screen shot with me i would be happy to oblige

1 Like

Yeah, Twitter is also hard to navigate :sweat_smile: But there are a lot of great artists that seem to be benefiting from it so, worth.

I literally don’t know you. All I know is that I’ve seen the evidence on the tumblr blog and its archives, and the rest of your posts in this thread, and how people react to you when you post threads on the WrA discussion, since somebody linked that thread.

I don’t even play Alliance on WrA, I play Horde like a true champion.

Thank you for trying.

1 Like

This is also true.

If people are stalking you just report them and do not reply. Did you figure out how to put people on ignore?

But I thought you didn’t know me, how come you are here liking your friend comments

When you quote someone they get a notification.

Ignore doesn’t works, the mute does. When I put name for ignore and click ignore the Blizzard icon rotates over and over never stops.

I dunno. I could be disgusted. Someone tell me what he did so I can get my pitchfork out. I’ll look for any excuse to do that.

There was a Tumblr Archive posted above, it has several screenshots of the things he said in-game. Relatively recent, too.

I used abusive word 5 months ago, once, I regret it and I was silenced for 1 months, yet people are stalking me, commenting my threads about this accident over and over, making alts ,saying stuff and blaming it on me, just scroll up and you will see.

Also tumblh page they made,this people are living on me 24/7.

That sounds like work.

1 Like

I don’t think I have friends on world of Warcraft .com. I haven’t liked anyone’s post yet, either. Aggressor, are you okay? I’m actually kinda concerned for you. I feel bad, legitimately. I’m sorry for trolling you so badly that literally an entire thread on the general forums is just dunking on you. No one deserves this kinda heat. Maybe you should delete it and take a nice long break. Get some perspective. I’m sorry for my behavior towards you. It’s clear that you need pity and sympathy for whatever compels you to get yourself into these situations

Also get bent homophobes

4 Likes

Ooh.

Yeah but I really like the pitchfork.

There’s a link on post 37.

1 Like

Again, just ignore them and report them. Once you reply you lose all credibility to “stalking”

2 Likes

it is pretty neat to poke people with!

1 Like

Well, thanks all I hope this thread will be closed and mute will do job.

1 Like

https://64.media.tumblr.com/e6ae64f15d27fbabdb984795c22385c7/ac5638cef7047a58-ed/s500x750/292a24f9558ec18e1c7e32f85fc826b90dc5d790.png

This came from the Tumblr. You might find a reason to grab the pitchfork

1 Like