Is there a Stuck Character Service for Beta?

Is there a Stuck Character Service for Beta?
Is there a way for me to get my character out of this disconnection problem in beta?

I submitted a ticket for this issue with battle.net support and was told to post it here. Issue ID: #99897409. I also submitted a bug on another character.

Here’s the issue:
I am falling through the world and disconnecting. I can’t use the Blizzard Unstuck Character Service since this is a beta server. The character’s name is Zharah (DK), and she is in the Tunips Delight realm. I’ve logged in and out multiple times. I switched characters and waited 12+ hours to see if it would change/update/reset, but it hasn’t.

The issue started when I accessed the barber shop in Dornogal.

2 Likes

There is no unstuck service or support for beta. If you’re lucky, somebody had the same problem and a solution. Otherwise => new char or delete char and new char copy.

About all you can do is hope the next reset (Wednesday? Maybe?) will fix it. I’ve got one character who’s permanently falling through the Coreway, who’s never come unstuck. RIP.

My husband clicked the barbershop mirror more than a week ago. He has submitted a bug report and no one has responded to him. I guess the development team is asleep at the wheel.

1 Like

Bug reports are for the Devs and are never answered. They’re not support tickets