Is The Season 1 Mythic Raz Achievement and Mog Effect Still Obtainable?

I’m seeing different info on this.

Some are saying no it’s not but other posts I see that you can still get the acnt-wide stone that unlocks the extra shoulder effects.
Just wondering if anyone here has obtained that achievement/stone and if so, did you do it on awakened week or non-woke?

On a similar note, I see people giving conflicting info is you can still get the S2 Draconic Mark of Mastery item by full clearing Aberrus on heroic awakened?

You cannot get mythic achievements from previous seasons.

Mythic Raz achieve is still in the reg DF raid tab and Deep Cuts From The Vault is under collections/appearances, so?

You can get the regular kill but not Hall of Fame or Cutting Edge

im curious about that as well

i wonder if the stones are still obtainable after the season ends

I am really leaning towards no. Honestly its a really specific question not many people would know the answer to.

Right, HoF and CE is not what I care about.

For Deep Cuts From The Vault (that has the stone award) I see that and it’s not located in Legacy of Feat of Strength even.

yes, you can get the Xmog stones now through the awakened mythic raids.

I had the amirdrasil mythic stone from season 3, but I just got the other 2 now

2 Likes

oh just awakened so i wont be able to go in 5 years and get them

No they are meant to be exclusive to those running it. I imagine you could pug it on a non awakened week though

This comment from a couple weeks ago appears to read as they did it on a non-awakened week, but I’m not sure? It does read like that since I can’t imagine woke Raz in S4 feeling like a “mog run”.
Or maybe you’re talking about the other stones that let you buy a specific piece of gear for full clearing a raid?

“Still achievable as of 10.2.7 (DF Season 4) by defeating Mythic Razzy. Refer to the 2nd most recent comment below me for more info. It’s very easy to get this currently, in particular if people are geared for Season 4. It felt like running a transmog run a whole expansion later.”

They’re rewards for doing content when it’s current. Awakened raids are the “current difficulty” in S4 so yea, you shouldn’t be able to come back in 5y and stomp your way thru the raid for it.

imo if you collect a mythic set it should auto unlock the ffects on others

don’t worry. it’s barely noticeable and only works on set pieces

Not strictly true. You can get Mythic: Razageth the Storm Eater.

You can not get: Cutting Edge: Razageth.

1 Like

And that achieve will lead right into granting Deep Cuts From The Vault, I suppose, by the sounds of it, which will then give the mog stone.

I’m just not sure if it has to be done on awakened or reg version. Woke on mythic would be too hard to pug I reckon.

It is unclear if that will still work.

That being said: I would not expect any pug to get past Dathea mythic, even on non-awakened week in a reasonable amount of time.

You can’t get it unless you already earned it. At least in regards to older sets, I’d assume.

Awakened probably now, idk about later.

I got the elite PvP 1800 sets in Season 3 for Shaman and Hunter, and they have special lightning effects only the Mythic set has, I assume it works the same way.

You can’t get the special effects of older sets if you didn’t get them when they were current. (I assume doing them now on Awakened counts as ‘current’.)

You can probably get the colors of the older PvE sets from raiding after DF ends, just not the bonus special effects.

Old elite PvP sets are off the table entirely, because they’re just removed after the season ends.

This is not a seasonal achievement, so it doesn’t belong to previous season.
Your statement is wrong.

Well deep cuts from the vault (the achievement OP cares about) references Mythic: Razageth the storm eater, which is the one that’s still obtainable.

There are reports that it was still giving the mog token in season 3.

1 Like