Is the flying racial still nerfed?

Literally the only reason I thought was good enough to come back after a super long hiatus.

3 Likes

If that’s the only thing that was gonna bring you back you were never going to stay subbed for long anyway.

Use that time to do something productive instead,

10 Likes

It is 30% slower than it was a few weeks ago, which is still almost twice as fast as regular flying. Since it never actually went live and you likely never played with it at all, it remains unreleased content, and so the term nerf does not actually apply.

4 Likes

Since i like flying, and this was specifically about it, i fail to see your logic that the one thing i would come back for, wouldn’t hold my attention.

4 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but coming back for flying around on a Dracthyr is a bit questionable.

I don’t think I’ve ever met anybody that plays this game solely to fly around on a mount. The nerf was going to happen because of old content, that was a given. Basing your decision to play an expansion or not based on a secondary flavor feature of a new race that’s still in Alpha is the height of ridiculousness.

Then you’ll be pleased to know flying hasn’t been nerfed, and hasn’t gone anywhere. Thank me later.

2 Likes

If that’s the only thing, you’d probably quit again soon anyway. At least this way you’ll have saved some money.

Since it never actually went live

well, either way.
i was excited for super-speed.
now that it is gone before it was a thing, there is no reason to be excited.

flying around on a Dracthyr is a bit questionable

Fair enough.

I’ve ever met anybody that plays this game solely to fly around on a mount.

Hello! :wave:

1 Like

If all you want to do is fly around, maybe a flight sim is more your speed.

3 Likes

So you decided to resub for an ability that is still in the alpha phase of development and that you won’t be able to use for another 4 months?

Fancy.

P.S. The ability is called Soar

3 Likes

Unfortunately no, Soar is still nerfed. You’re welcome to help us supporting our cause by posting in our existing megathread!

1 Like

I don’t get the up in arms attitude about this either. Particularly when the majority of people griping about it never played it themselves so they have no idea if it’s a good or bad change. Must be another case of streamers or content creators making hay for clicks.

1 Like

You were only returning for a 5 min cool down racial lol

2 Likes

Not just a 5 minute cooldown racial, but one that would only “shine” (and still does, despite the “nerf”) in non-Dragonflight content.

1 Like

Yes it was nerfed, no it really does not matter.

The nerfed flying is still faster than normal flying, but slower the dragon riding. Its a literal non-issue.

2 Likes

So you decided to resub

I never unsubbed

Go play flight simulator then lmao.