Is the Devilsaur set good for an Arms warr?

Arms warr on Heartseeker and was wondering if it’s worth the 170g+ for the set. I know it’s great for fury but was wondering if I will reap the benefits as arms. Thanks in advance!

170 for set? I should’ve moved from Herod, 170 might get me gloves on Herod…

wow got mine on hunter for 80g…

Yeah herod is 170ish gloves 300+ legs or maybe a little less, I have not checked in a couple days

thats insane! wow, reroll skinner on herod lol

Yes. It’s BIS for any melee dps and hunters unless you’re planning on getting Edgemaster’s which in that case you should probably be Fury.

1 Like

Thanks sir. Just didn’t know if it was worth the stam/armor downgrade

Its high because there is a cross faction devilsaur mafia on herod, and blizz isnt doing dick about it despite cross faction collusion on pvp servers being against the TOS.

There is no ToS.

It’s a tough call but if you’re intention is to DPS then you don’t need to worry about Stamina or Armor :slight_smile:

Ideally you’d keep the pieces with higher armor and stamina in case you need to tank anything or offtank and then you can swap them.

I personally wouldn’t as it’s a two piece set two levels of armor lower than what you normally would equip. If it were easy to get, I’d say sure, take a chance and ditch them if you don’t like them … but Devilsaur leggings are NOT easy to get and you’d be blowing a ton of gold on something that just made you more fragile.

1 Like

Glass cannon ftw