Is the CC and mods delusional?

That’s not an issue for me, with LFR it’s a queue and wings so you can at least get into the Raid for the bossed you need.

Well lots of people who read the achievements, both when it was on PTR and since it’s been live and saw it say “any” this entire time. So for months ypu had who knows how many under the impression that you get it under LFR since the Achievement explicitly said so.

This doesn’t make sense to me, what sense of exclusivity and prestige are you cleaving to with your Normal specific reward? What do you gain from excluding LFR? If you did it on Normal you still get the equipment and achievement and mount for doing so, still showing what you accomplished. What do you gain from cutting off LFR?

The equipment is irrelevant when m+8 EoD with UNCAPPED VALOR has the same starting ilvl with no lockout. The achievement was shared, so was the mount. That doesn’t leave much for a mode that requires much more effort. And if you claim it doesn’t, then this whole thing is meaningless.

I don’t want to cutoff LFR. I want distinct rewards. And if that can’t happen? Then I’ll choose normal any day.

So yes, buffing Normal at the expense of LFR out of spite.

If the mount was in LFR what would you have done, not particapated at all?

Not buffing. Rewarding effort put in the game.

As I said I would have stayed oblivious to its existence and would have done the raids anyway because I want the trinket off of the Nine. The only reason I’m aware of the mount is all the spam about it.

Then why are you for excluding LFR then? You were gonna do it when they could get the mount to, but now, while you’re still gonna do it, you also think they shouldn’t have it, why?

I’m not FOR excluding LFR. I’m for distinct rewards and in the event of only one reward being available, like it’s the case here, I’ll vote for the higher effort. If LFR had the cat and normal had, say, remornia, like suggested earlier, I wouldn’t mind.

You explicitly are, “I don’t want them to exclude LFR but given the choice I want them to exclude LFR”.

Why?

A small number of players got the moose mount through charitable efforts of nice people in wod. But most bought a carry, which is why seeing someone on that mount you just assumed they bought a carry.

The nice people have left the game, supplanted by elitist players who take it as a point of pride that they never help anyone and have never had anything to do with hated casuals in all the time they have played the game.

It’s all about selling tokens to casuals, who apparently didn’t buy their share during shadowlands, when it was carriers and their alts who bought most of the carries that casuals and new players were supposed to buy.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

You’ll have about 4-5 months if not more to do it, it’s not insane to ask to kill 30 bosses in normal during that time when after the 2 first months all raids will be open all the time as fated. Yes if your goal is to get carried by someone it will take more efforts than just what the friendship runs did before.

Doing normal raids isn’t the hardest thing in the game by far. You got like 4 and a half months to do it. If you put any kind of effort into getting the slime cat mount you will most certainly be able to get it.

It’s called being realistic

1 Like

I did!

It’s honestly pretty genius the ecosystem blizzard has created. They have essentially “hired” high level players to become employees to run casuals such as myself through things.

And, they make $5 more per sub because the high level folks are buying the tokens lol.

1 Like

I will try, whether I’m able to get it is an entirely different question.

Also your “advice” sidesteps all the nonsense going on that has caused all this, not people complaining that Normal is too hard, but that LFR had the option removed at the last second and, for this thread, the CC and mods being delusional that we’ll have we’ll have friendship communities all over the place running everyone.

If only the forums really cared about boosting and made as much waves toward it than a slime cat mount being too hard to get because it drops from the highest difficulty of content in the game, normal raids. Totally unreachable from a casual playerbase.

blink blink There’s threads complaining about boosting all the time.

They get buried all the times when there’s 20 threads+ about a slime cat mount with thousands of posts about it.

Its not the CC, there are several CC members who are HEAVILY against what is happening. Others are for it, but that is how a CC if many different people will work.

1 Like

I’ve made my peace with the cat mount. I’ll be farming and hunting for better looking mounts.

That’s fair, although unfortunately I doubt you will see any blue responses.

If I had to give my opinion on the reasoning though, I’d imagine firstly they considered the fact that this season is essentially already a write off doing the minimum to maintain the “competitive” side of the game (and by competitive I simply mean coordinated group content raid/M+/rated PvP).
Secondly they are messing around with a bunch of new systems in raids specifically, such as upgrade tokens, deterministic items, fated raids/reuse of old content.

So given that, I think the major reasoning would be shoring up an already potentially lower player base for the season by “encouraging” more people to participate in standard raids.

Essentially inflating the numbers involved in their “season 4 experiment”.