Is the Blizzard office still closed for tours because of COVID? I thought we were past this already

I decided to arrange a tour for my upcoming trip to Irvine next month. I contacted the Blizzard office via email to inquire about booking, and received the following automated response:

Well met, Champion!

Thank you for your interest in touring the Blizzard Campus! As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our campus is currently closed and unavailable for tours. The safety of our guests and employees is of vital importance, and we appreciate your understanding. While we do not have an estimated date to reopen, we will continue observing CDC, state, and federal guidelines to ensure that everyone’s return to the Blizzard Campus is done safely and at an appropriate time.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!

The Blizzard Tours Team

3 Likes

Its CA what do you expect…

35 Likes

They’re in California, of course they’re still in the pando while the rest of us have moved on

31 Likes

lol, you have a point

3 Likes

I think a lot of business are quick to cast off the Covid shackles on activities that cost them money, but are more than willing to drag their feet on things that don’t bring in much.

8 Likes

Sounds more like an automated message they haven’t bothered updating than any real deep insight as to their current covid beliefs.

But it’s always easier to make fun of people.

24 Likes

idk maybe its closed because of the work from home thing. maybe not enough people to make it worth a tour?

1 Like

They just dont want to deal with you. Same reason why walmart isnt 24 hours anymore. no people to worry about, the better things flow.

9 Likes

That would be my guess as well. They probably don’t want to do tours anymore and they have a convenient excuse.

1 Like

California makes fun of itself just by doing California does.

11 Likes

That applies to pretty much every state with a reasonable population. Floridians had to work hard for the “Florida Man” meme…not to mention all the other crazy stuff they do down there.

6 Likes

Like other’s have said. Its cali. Im not surprised at all.

3 Likes

wow, people who haven’t lived in california sure hate california!

15 Likes

It’s true. I lived in California for 11 years and loved it…I can’t afford to live there, but if I could, I would definitely go back.

Not sure why it gets so much hate.

12 Likes

I’d delete the email instantly

3 Likes

Born in riverside ca. Raised in the modesto area. Cali is complete trash. I have my reasons.

2 Likes

well yeah, if that were my experience of the state i would hate it too :laughing:

4 Likes

that’s a thing?

you can just drop a company an email and expect the red carpet to be laid out?

i’ve been missing out.

/off to research local chocolate factories and warehouses

3 Likes

California will be California.

1 Like

After learning about Vaulttec, I wouldn’t want to go tour at any conglomo-ration.

Ruined it for me.