Is story mode scaled?

Is it scaled down to quest level gears? Or that one have to wear heroic or mythic gear to complete?

I mean I’m 604 ilvl and some of the npc’s were doing almost as much damage I was when I did it on Story Mode.

You should be fine, don’t die to stupid and fall off.

I’m not entirely sure one can die … I flubbed one of the mechanics that looked suspiciously like it should have caused a fatal fall into the void, but I just got yeeted across the platform instead. Unless the NPCs are really good with their rescue spells?

I did it just fine though didnt get loot

It’s not supposed to give loot though as Blizzard has stated.

ya but blizzard has also yet to fix the weekly resets for people for 2 weeks now soo thought maybe they lied about that lol

Well from my understanding thats just the quest for the Pinacle chest from the Worldsoul Memory quest in Dornogal which you don’t need.

Your first 2 chest of the following gives you vetran gear, and the first 4 chests of the following gives you delve keys.

• Hallowfall Spreading the Light Event
  • Theater Troupe event
  • Awakening the Machine
  • Special Assignments (2 a week)
  • Collecting 10 Wax from snuffing
  • Weekly Pact quest
  • Worldsoul Memory quest in Dornogal that gives you a choice (or 100 titan disc fragments).

You get the max rewards from doing 4 of those 8 weeklies. If you miss out from a bug the weekly quest from Dornogal at most you lose out on a few (2 to 5) LFR/Normal crests and like 200 gold.

wrong
miss on on reb
miss on on 8 keys now 2 weeks 4 keys from each
miss out on crest like you said
Miss out on Gear dropping from chest
Miss out on stones
2 weeks now next week will be 3 bc we all know this issue wont be fixed seeing as they are ignoring all the posts about it
oh not to mention raid lockout didnt reset so there is that too missing out on raid loot and raid crests

Your saying all 8 weeklies haven’t reset?

Also the 2-5 crests you miss out on, literally just dig up 3-5 treasures or do a dungeon and you no longer are missing out.

Story mode is what it sounds like. You get to see the story with a brand new version of the fight with a few of the mechanics simplified so that nearly anyone can complete it. It doesn’t drop loot in story mode but also allows for completing the campaign quest for the enchanted crest used for 619 gear.

treasures are weekly they didnt reset lol
rares didnt reset
wax didnt reset
anything that has to do with weekly did NOT reset that includes everything that is tide to a weekly reset including Prof as well

and its NOT just me its a lot of people

Treasures and Wax stuff isn’t weekly lol, they constantly respawn in the world (ie Arathi Treasure Hoard and Disturbed Earth)

But lets not hijack this thread and go on talking about this further.

1 Like

turn in wax was changed to weekly lol was also nerfed but that isnt the point the point is the turn in quest is a weekly cant do it all day anymore

The disturbed dirt on the ground isn’t weekly and it’s not a quest. They are always around to dig up.

They nerfed Valorstones you get from turning in the wax however. You can still get wax non-stop though.

1 Like

ya im going to farm wax i cant turn in…i already for 1k waxes as it is that i cant turn in farmed before the nerf

You should be able to turn it in. You don’t get valorstones after a certain threshold but resonance crystals.

nope says capped for week when i try for both me and 8 of my friends

yes they are there is a weekly for them that gives a key/crest and sometimes gear