Is something wrong with the servers?

I’ve had insane lag for the past hour. I will log in and everything is fine for 10 seconds and then the game basically freezes. When I press a button it gets stuck on that button or my character can move around but no button works. Never had this happen before.

1 Like

I tried to log in classic atm and getting an unable to connect error, but no one else seems to be having issues according to these forums (don’t see a thread)

This is an extreme variant of what’s going around atm. It happened to me on my GTX 970, I tried updating my drivers and changing my textures to 1. Turning all settings to min. All that Jazz and it did nothing. I was getting mouse hangs and certain buttons would lockout from being able to be pressed until I reloaded.

This is something that has happened on Blizzards Backend in the past two weeks. The only fix that has worked was installing my GTX1080Ti which uses the same drivers as the GTX970. I only found minor relief on the GTX970 when I turned Vert Sync off.

I dunno what to say, imo this is out of your control and server side in some way. This has happened in varying degrees to my friends as well and I can count 2 guildies plus 1 bnet friend experiencing this in varying degrees based around FPS / Mouse / Ability hang and micro lagout / freezes in WoW Classic TBC.

1 Like

I had to delete and re install the entire game and it went back to normal. Hopefully your situation is better by now.

I did that , reinstalled game and no improvement .

I also tried on 2 computers with GTX 960 and RTX 3050 and it’s the same . So I am positive that it’s not on my end as both computers ran WoW smoothly before. Something has broken on Blizz end the last 3-4 days .

Help !!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.