Is season 4 alt friendly?

Its not fun to redo everything on an alt after you’ve done them on main, Farming flightstone , aspects are awful , wanting to do end game contents on your alt requires you to do lots of things from crafting and farming end game upgrades such as aspects and flightstones / wyrms etc… Why can’t we just simply mail aspects to alts ? my main literally have over 700 aspects that i wont be using anytime soon , and if i want to play an alt i have to refarm all those stuff again. we need a better solution for alts than just upgrades cost less flightstones on alts .

1 Like

Probably as friendly as S2 and S3. Which is to say, greatly

1 Like

You get the crests in your alt by…just playing your alt?

Blizz tends to not want a best way to gear alt be to not play him.

2 Likes

Depending on how you get sparks, that’s probably the only open world thing you have to duplicate.

Otherwise, it’s gear and with gear you’re playing a toon, not an account.

Depends on how many alts you have. I just deleted 30 of my alts yesterday as i have just returned yesterday and saw that I had too many characters to manage.

1 Like

This entire expansion has been super alt friendly.

Nothing’s changed really. Spam millions of keys. Same **** it’s always been.

I thought this season was really alt friendly. Between gear rains from the sky, more than enough to get you running content that drops heros fear if you know how to play.

And lots of ways to patch up whatever slots you don’t get lucky with.

I regularly have this dilemma.
I want to try more characters but I know I won’t have the time. I’ve culled my list down to 2.

1 Like

I’ll cut my list down to two once Kul’tirans and Orcs can be Paladins. For now, I’ve cut down my list to one of each class. With the exception being Paladin and Shamans. which I have one of each on each faction.

1 Like

TWW will fix it. :upside_down_face:

entire xpac has felt alt friendly imo
at least compared to SL where you had a whole laundry list upon hitting 60

1 Like