Is ret good in arena?

Ret/DK/Healer is pretty good for funsies.

I’d argue destro has the best one right now.

Ret burst is just way too telegraphic and cc’ing a ret is way too easy so it’s easy to negate the whole wings

1 Like

Its good when you pair it with another ret.

:^)

It’s fine I’m still perma’d

Ret/warr is by far best comp for ret. Cupid in the words of paradiseone is just “bad ret/warr”. Ret/sub is really good as well but much harder to pull off and requires way more synergy than the average rogue/mage

What makes Ret/War the best? Compared to a DK in particular.

Ret/warr is more utility atm, more consistent gos, cc chain (hoj, fear, hex). Sharpen helps. Ret/dk isn’t bad but it’s not as good as ret/warr

What do you mean “perma’d”? From the forums?

remember when i said ret was a bad spec then you disagreed just to disagree with me and said ret is a good spec
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Was good before versa nerfs

it was after versa nerfs
im pretty sure anyway

There are no good ret comps. ret/arms is just a toxic relationship.

2 Likes

If it wasn’t I wasn’t sure how much the versa nerf actually impacted

can you use blessing of sanctuary pvp talent while cc’d?

No you can’t use it when cc’d. You use that on your partner, or pre-cast it on yourself to reduce the duration of incoming cc.

2 Likes

Exactly what Kellissandra said, but It’s a 1000 times better to keep it to use it on your healer. He’s the one that’s gonna get a long cc chain while they’re going to kill you. Cause ret is extremely weak, without any passive damage reduction. So when stunned you’re gonna take the full damage.

So you use it on your healer when they begin their cc chain on him so he can avoid the others coming up, like use it on a stun so priest can’t come in to fear him. stuff like that

1 Like