Is Pagle a good community compared to Grobb?

Forget those toxic servers man. Come to Old Blanchy. Best server NA. Feels exactly like classic wrath should feel. Old Blanchy is love.

I see a few of issues here:

1.) You care/think about the community experience
2.) You say “toon” instead of character
3.) You care about leveling and are willing to transfer to get a “better leveling experience”

Old Blanchy is full of the least skilled players in the game

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night while re-reading the big bad screenshots of people cyberbullying you in WoW?

No…? I report them with said screenshots attached.

At this point I feel like your part of the problem considering the fact that Pagle seems pretty toxic to you while many of us disagree with you. I would ask you some examples but I’m afraid you wouldn’t tell the whole picture.

1 Like

I mean, there’s not much more to it. It’s not that deep of a story.

All servers are unlocked as of now

So in other words, it’s nothing to worry about and doesn’t affect how the server is in general, they are just occasional bad apples.

Do you have a link or something? because like we told you in another thread, servers are only locked to transfers, you were always allowed to make a new character on servers that you have characters on.

Edit: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/317422
Looks like there was actually an update on this, not sure why there’s no blue posts about this yet, we shouldn’t have to dig to find this kind of news.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.