Is Pagle a good community compared to Grobb?

My friends are all on Grobb but I can’t make a toon there so I made one on Pagle since I wanted to be Ally, I found out Bene is the biggest server but you can’t xfer between regions so long term making an 80 on Pagle means I can move over to Bene eventually if it opened.

But for now, just leveling/raiding wise is Pagle comparable to Grobb in terms of player base/community?

Sure you can. You can’t transfer to a locked server though.

Raid logs show that there are about 27k unique Alliance characters logging raids on Benediction, and about 16K unique Alliance characters logging raids on Pagle, if that information means anything to you.

Ah I figured you can’t do West coast to East coast server xfers, when I googled it that’s what popped up.

This is pretty interesting, is Pagle the 2nd biggest ally server?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s kind of confusing, because “region” has multiple meanings, sort of. You can’t transfer between EU, S. Korea, and US regions.

It sure looks like it!

1 Like

Awesome ty for the insight!

1 Like

Well… players on Pagle will tell you to drink bleach if you don’t accept their random invites. They’ll also call you every name in the book, as well.

Do we have a good community? Hardly.

Haha sounds similar to how my friends would describe Grobb Ally, guess communities don’t change too much in any server.

I’m still on the search for a good community within this game on any server.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t listen to Kurathis’ exagerations, Pagle is a great server and it’s pretty healthy, people are nice here but ofc there’s the occasional bad apple, I wouldn’t generalize based on that tho as this server isn’t as toxic.

1 Like

I have screenshots saved of these interactions. Nice try, though.

Sounds like youve met the bad apples. Ive found pagle pretty good.

1 Like

I can confirm you can. I transferred from Skyfury (west coast) to Eranikus (East coast) on about 4 toons.

Not able to answer your original question though as I don’t play Alliance.

Horde BsB is a really good community btw

It’s very good.
Just not anywhere near the population of the two servers in question per the title: Pagle or Grobbulus.

Ik, someone said that they were looking for a good community on any server, I mentioned Horde BsB having one (my only experience with classic).
Also, glad to see a fellow BsB member /wave

1 Like

I played in pagle from vanilla classic up to now , great server, no queues , friendly people all around, zero issues. It’s a PVE alliance server with a healthy population

2 Likes

In YOUR opinion.

Yes? :man_shrugging:t2:

Grobbulus players will dress up as a bleach bottle and tell you to drink them, in character of course.

That is the difference

Pagle is the biggest boomer server I’ve been on yet, so if that’s your thing then it’s great.