Is LFR Raz or Nzoth worse?

My N’zoth groups consistently got to 10 stacks of determination, but my Raz groups only get up to around 4 or 5 at most. I think Raz is built pretty well to scale with determination buffs.

The biggest issue I’ve seen with Raz LFR is that people will still stand next to the tanks during the final phase, blowing up the raid in the process. No amount of determination can help with that.

Her screaming in the next to last phase “touch this altar with your powar!” Is the best part of the fight.

1 Like

I lost my faith in people to understand things by legion.

1 Like

N’zoth because you needed to have the cloak.

I actually enjoy Razsageth’s fight.

Proof that Archbishop Benedictus lives on.

On topic: Nzoth was still worse. People eating the laser and dying is one thing, but with Nzoth, they became obstacles if they didn’t have the cloak.

Nzoth until they patched a cloak requirement in for sure

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

Nzoth, before they made it so if you didn’t complete the quest for the cloak, then you couldn’t queue for it was the worst since you could not do it. I wiped like 26 times that first day it came out because people kept coming in without the cloak. Once it was mandatory to have the cloak, then it wasn’t a problem.

I only did Nzoth on lfr a handful of times since I just wanted to see the story and it was right before I started heroic raiding again.

Rasz is super annoying, but that’s also because I was there week after week on my army of hunter alts begging for the rng gods to let the bow drop and for me to win the roll. That never happened. I despise both fights for different reasons. I haven’t gone back to kill Nzoth since I got AOTC, and unless my guild decides we want to kill Rasz for people who need AOTC, I don’t do that fight anymore since the bow was nerfed.

All in all, both suck and I don’t want to do them again. I like the aesthetics of Rasz better than Nzoth.

1 Like

Nzoth was far worse, I mean at first you could actually queue up for the encounter without having the one item that kept you from being corrupted.

1 Like

I miss G’huun LFR. i was the one who did the orbs.

LFR Ras isn’t that bad. Sometimes. I think I ran LFR N’zoth once or twice before I couldn’t take it anymore. I’m still running Ras weekly. This week was probably the first time I’ve been able to one-shot it though. It was so…surreal. And it wasn’t even a close call either. She went through her phases super quick.

The sad part is, is that Raz is an incredibly easy and simplistic boss when it comes to LFR. At least N’Zoth was just a mess of mechanics and design. Raz is just very very simplistic design.

1 Like

I rarely get to do LFR broodkeeper, anytime I joined it’s on raz already.

The one time I did join we one shot it, the tank held the boss on the stairs, it appeared that we ignores every egg and the other tank just collected every add and aoe’d it down. Lol

Is this the normal LFR broodkeeper Strat or was I in some freak group?

No cloak Nzoth was a funny thing to read about… then the changed happened. Still I heard it was pretty brutal for LFR standards if people didn’t have a leader and people didn’t listen.

N’Zoth was way worse, not even close. Raz hasn’t been that bad imo, I’ve done it every week for at least two months on 2-3 characters

N’Zoth LFR was fun to troll the group without a cloak on. Nice RP moment there where you join N’Zoth instead of fighting him.

i have voicelines turned off and have for a while

never heard rasz’s voice while playing lol, only second hand