Is LFR Raz or Nzoth worse?

Nzoth was a nightmare, but Raz is just the embodiment of benny hill music

1 Like

What grated my nerves the most was Raz’s annoying voice. I’ll skip farm nights just because I don’t want to hear it anymore. It’s bad enough it’s in m+ for a couple more months. So for that reason, my vote goes to Raz.

1 Like

I see what you did there…

8 Likes

At this point LFR Raz is even easier than the egg boss.

6 Likes

Not in my experience. Every time I do it it’s multiple wipes

1 Like

Lfr is always a toss up. Sometimes you get good groups, sometimes you get braindead ones that most people leave after each fail. I did it a week after it came out. Only took the group 3 trys. But as i said, i may of got lucky.

But hay, raz is a bit of a pain. Alot of things to remember and 1 screw up and it can easily wipe the group, even more so puggers

2 Likes

POWWAAAHHH

3 Likes

I went through LFR Raz and only had 1 wipe despite missing 3 DPS slots. Of course we did lose a few players in Phase 1 but that was the only phase we lost anyone.

N’zoth was worse than Raz in LFR for sure. The first time I bothered to even try LFR Raz the group downed her on the first go with the help of some players explaining the mechanics. That was not the case with N’zoth.

1 Like

Why could you even queue for this without the necklace?!

That’s a Great Question! The answers you seek to this morning question are out there somewhere.

1 Like

It was a cloak.

N’zoth without a doubt

I never did either one on LFR, actually I tend to ignore LFR entirely but the stories alone make me angry and I haven’t experienced either one.

That’s right, I had it mixed up with the heart. I just remember wanted to pull my hair out when people over stacked their corruption and made healing hell.

LFR Raz is a fight made exponentially easier by having just one person who knows what they’re doing and knows how to place markers and split groups. You get through the first transition with at least half a raid and you’re basically home free.

LFR N’zoth is the embodiment of personal responsibility and nothing can save you from people who didn’t understand the sanity mechanic and didn’t care to understand the sanity mechanic.

4 Likes

N’zoth was regularly getting to 10 stacks, Raz generally the highest I’ve ever seen was 4 and that was late in the week.

1 Like

I didn’t find either bad.

Gone are the days of Durumu

2 Likes

If you want to clear LFR Raz, stick with Tuesday. That’s when people who are invested in their characters do Raz. They are much more likely to know the fight and know how to play.

You want to have a real fun time? Do it Mondays.

3 Likes

I pull crazy parse on heals for LFR Raz.