Is it worth coming back?

Hello thanks for the read not sure how this will go. I have been a huge fan since WC3 and played every expansion some more than others because of RL. I got into SL really heavy and it took over my life again which I really didnt mind. After countless capped toons and the frustrations of keystones and raid progression along with the horrible news of Reckful and the lawsuit i decided to take a break i didnt really jump on the classic bandwagon either because i played tf out of them when they were fresh and dont have friends who played. I started playing FF and Gta which filled the void for a littleā€¦ honestly got to level 53 in a weekend and stopped playing FF it doesnt feel like an mmo it doesnt have the wow feel at all, so i decide to stick with the mod infested gta which im done with, my life is the worst its ever been and really need something to get my mind off it im also getting medical help. Sorry for the rant but is it worth coming back? I stopped right when the new area and raid was released. Has pve gotten any better? This game was my everything and i still think about it all the time but honestly feel so betrayed with this expansion and how the community has been treated. And im not looking to play classic, how so many remakes have been done when the retail games should have been fixed is an actual joke. You pushed back the release for SL why exactly? Its been bug filled and honestly the least enjoyable expansion yet and the community is the most toxic its ever been. Sorry to the diablo and overwatch fans also you shouldnt be played like that. Any actual feedback or messages are very much appreciated, dont let WoW die.