Is it true we got trolled? (M+)

I don’t feel I deserve to be trashed. I like everything the way it was. I didn’t even know all of this was going on until the season went live. I just figured; class nerfs, fine… but at least I’ll have my shadowlands dungeons…… wrong

That’s what we call a push week, and I look forward to the shenanigans.

Grimrail… like… I can’t even imagine it with sanguine. I can’t believe Blizzard green lighted this. we’ll see.

If this were true we woulda gotten MoS, FH, still would have gotten Grimrail/Iron Docks, still probably upper Kara (or maybe EoA), and still probably one of the Mechagons (or Waycrest).

I can. Kill fast. Move fast. We got a train to catch then blow up.

ignorant? it’s the most inclusive way possible.

Maybe the multitude of easy to find posts from people openly admitting it when the poll was up, such as:

SEE! This right here points This right here.

This isnt really our fault like people keep saying. It’s blizzards fault for using the a forum polling on which dungeons to use during this rotation. Thats such a bad idea for so many reasons.

You are something else. So the ONLY thing that made the game brilliant was the dungeons they removed from mythic plus ? Stop crying. Run some lower keys get better gear and push. Literally first week and your throwing a hissy fit on a low level low post count alt talking all big.

2 Likes

Oh… ya… cause I’m the only one… you’re so right. I’m just throwing a hissy fit. Disregard all the other posts littered with hundreds of comments talking about the same thing me… I’m just throwing a hissy fit!

/s

You are clearly just flaming the forums with spam topics then. Coincidence soon as someone else starts making posts your low level low post count alt shows up talking big? You were failing 3 and 4 keys blaming it on blizzard. There are tons of 3-8 times kara runs and iron docks and grimrail. You had bad players or bad groups and it’s all on blizzard. Are they a bit overturned yes. Is that why you failed repeatedly? No.

These were linear as hell too. Halls was just do we go on the left in a hall or the right? And it was usually which side had less annoying trash. Fenryr section didn’t really count because you’d just go to Fenryr.

Court was linear bar the big courtyard before boss 2. It wasn’t a straight line, but it was predictably done. It was more or less just a straight line with extra steps which was don’t run into annoying packs.

If we wanna talk a dungeon with options, it’d be like Seat, Archway (maybe), Everbloom or Blood Maul and I’m glad we didn’t get them. Or Freehold, which I’m sad that we didn’t get. Hell, even EoA had more options if you had a DH tank because you could cheese/swap blast your way up to the giant boss w/o touching his trash.

Yeah, it was trolled to some extent at least. Grimrail probably would have won still but enough people trolled to make a difference. Oh well

I feel like everbloom would be harder than grimrail, since the bosses do more things…and the skips might be harder to pull off :revolving_hearts:

so in a way, we might have dodged a bullet

Some people probably did troll, but that was only for Grimrail and Iron Docks, the other dungeons are just the mega dungeons. But I do M+ and I voted for both those dungeons and I enjoy them so far from what I see.

I just don’t like the dungeons man! Chill.

I feel like the shadowlands dungeons came after years and years of Mythic+ discovering it’s identity. These dungeons are … yuck. I hate the design and everything about them. There’s 4 I can tolerate. The other 4 are so wack… at least last season it was just 2 I didn’t care for but still easily tolerated them.

Edit: actually it was just one dungeon I didn’t care for last season… Gambit is awesome I forgot how much it grew on me

asking the internet to vote for something, gonna be…interesting

Yeah I really never played mythic plus in the previous expansions. Both legion and BFA were expansions I played for a few months and lost interest. I remember being very interested in the M+ concept in legion and thought it was very neat. But I feel like they really stepped up their game in SL. I like the way your describing things though so I trust your picks.

I mean they’re basically the same as every xpac. Some good dungeons some bad dungeons. The ones I would have picked for S4 wouldn’t have been that different from what we have now.

After the first segment, you could pick and choose from mobs in the center hallway, and there were plenty to pick from in the outdoor area as well.

Court was open both before and during the courtyard. Plenty of trash to choose from, picking and choosing how and what to skip or kill.

I’d rather any of those than Grimrail. And I say that remembering just how god-awful Seat was, because knowing Blizzard they’d nerf it to oblivion and back.

Let me answer that with: