Is it too late in the expansion to return for M+

I’m a returning player, stopped playing in 8.3. Looking back on my time in BFA my most enjoyable time spent for me was M+. Getting up to +15 keys; nothing crazy high but still spent some focus time on it. Returning now in 9.2.5; I’m worried that its too late for M+ with the time I’ll need to invest for legendaries.

Is there something substantive to my anxiety over this? Should I just wait for Dragon Flight and go play some other games for now? Time investment for me would be a few hours on most weekday nights and quite a bit of time on the weekends.

If it makes you feel any better, we just had a guildie come back after not playing since 9.0, and within a month he is already 273 ilvl with most of his BiS. He’s very much a part time player as well, so it just depends on how you use your time when you’re logged in.

We still have another entire season of M+ coming up later this summer with the new expansion likely not launching until Q1 of next year. So there is plenty of time to catch up if that is what you want to do. :slight_smile:

1 Like