Is it time for PI to die?

PI has to be the most over powered ability in the game. Not only that but it’s one you get forced to use on 1 other person. It’s extremely toxic. Should PI go away? If they want Priests to have a massive haste buff, why not give them their own form of Hero/Lust/TimeWarp? Something that benifits more than just an individual.

22 Likes

I like pi.

78 Likes

It’s a sad day that players hate having a buff spell for synergistic teamwork with their party in an online RPG because 3rd party parsing websites are the most important part of the game, maybe even more important than the game itself.

152 Likes

π

33 Likes

Pi > Cake

12 Likes

I’m pretty sure he just hates pi because he’s at the bottom of the meter and no one is giving it to him.

42 Likes

People who hate PI never get PI and are salty. Change my mind.

49 Likes

Just shut up and gimme the PI, peon

9 Likes

I like this.

4 Likes

I think the people who have commented already have pointed out exactly why PI needs to go away lol.

5 Likes

The difference in DPS for say, demo, between having PI or multiple PI’s and having none is game breaking.

PI is too hard to balance around - you balance around the spec having it, and if you don’t then the spec can do broken OP damage with it.

It’s also not fun to never get it.

PI is cancer and needs to be removed, or made priest only.

5 Likes

Because it has too many numbers?

3 Likes

Change pi to be another hero or lust and maybe give shadow priests a reason to come into mythics

7 Likes

Have them lose something unique to just give them a bland lust that 3 other classes already have?

:nauseated_face:

18 Likes

No and folks whining about MUHPARSE should be ignored.

28 Likes

I’m tired of listening to people argue about it. I’d love for it not to be a thing anymore, or a self-buff only thing.

they could vastly increase shadow priest’s chances of getting mythic+ invites by giving them a shorter interrupt CD.

30 seconds if they talent it is ridiculous.

7 Likes

I agree. Every dps class should be 20 seconds at a minimum

2 Likes

24 Likes

“Shhhh… tch tch tch tch…” - My ele sham

1 Like

I think they mean no longer than 20 secs.

1 Like