Is it the minority? Or is it the majority now?

This has probably been mentioned several times before. Is anyone else getting tired of these druids and their infernal Convoke the Spirits? I would be reporting all this if it weren’t for the fact it’s darn near every friggen deer I see! Running in circles digging in dirt, pulling weeds, and turning into a veritable tannery, and with this particular ability they’re running around in fields tagging everything thusly screwing everyone else in the opposite faction out of everything, and it’s both sides of the fence doing it.

Which is why I’ve gotten to the point where if it’s the same faction as myself (Horde) I’ll only loot what I need out of the corpses and leave the rest. There fore they can’t skin it rending their efforts futile. Am I the only one that has this opinion, or does something need to be done about this.

I’m well aware of the bot problem that’s always been in this game, it’s in every MMO that I’m aware of, but with the zones being as small as they are, it’s more pronounced, inconvenient, and uncourteous. Not sure what can be done about this (If anything) but something needs happen. This xpac isn’t even 5 months old yet and I’m already tired of it. Not to mention I pretty much lost all the respect I had for the druid class. It actually makes me feel pity for those playing the class legitimately. So what do you all think? Am I alone? Or are their other like minded people out there?

[Shining Force] them off a cliff or ledge.
I come flying with my Power Word: Shield and AoE tag everything that I need to tag though. Not much you can do but screw them back when they become your problem along the way.