Is it possible to create keybinds using two keys in combination?

Hi there,

One of my favorite things about FFXIV was being able to bind an action bar slot to a two key combination. For example, I could press 1 on the keyboard to cast Regrowth or CTRL+1 to cast Rejuvenation (for example).

Is there any way to do that with the default UI, an addon, or even Razer Synapse 3 which I use for my peripheral software?

Thanks!

I think you could do it with a macro. Something like this bound to the 1 key:

/cast [mod:ctrl] Rejuvenation; Regrowth

You just need to make sure that Ctrl-1 doesn’t have a keybind assigned to it, otherwise that will take precedence.

More info here.

Bummer, I was hoping there was a simpler way to do it. In FFXIV you could do it straight from the keybind interface without needing macros for everything.

You can use modifiers in keybinds. So, you can use CTRL-1 as a keybind. There are a total of 5 actionbars that you can set up keybinds for in the default UI. In the interface menu, there’s an action bar section where you can turn these extra ones on.

The keybindings for these extra bars aren’t with the main bar, but under the multi action bar section.

So, basically, you could bind the main bar to 1 through =, then say the bottom right action bar to CTRL 1 through CTRL = if you wanted.

Bartender and ElvUI (and I would say just about any other action bar addon) has the ability to do Paging.

You can set it up so that while holding down a keybind it swaps out that action bar with a totally different one. Once you release the keybinding it goes back to the default “page”