Is it me or does spriest feel extra garbage to play in pvp

Utility is there
movement is a lot better
But doing damage just feels bad , dots do very little if no damage and with all the super glue melee builds you have very small windows to actually cast.

Side note I can get on my under geared ret pally and just plane stop most average spriests from getting casts out for twenty plus seconds all while doing burst damage they can’t really negate unless they put themselves at a further disadvantage……

That has been the spriest reality for years. Always prime target to train.

I left for 6 years and I came back to this trash…….spriest used to be a fun class to play (my favorite) I was so excited to see the proc build come back leveled my priest and everything , even decided to main it this exp……just to have the play style gutted……now it’s meh and the other bigger damage spec has its place but it just feels like a bad mage not fun….back to bottom of the pack ret for me

Well…every caster is the target, 80% of my solo shuffle matches i’m the only caster, and every round i’m the target, when i play with any caster spec…, casters with instant procs are better to counter vughin zug zug train, like elemental shaman.

1 Like

I’m afraid to do anything like arenas with how frustrating it’s been to play against melee. Especially DH. That’s just bananas what they’ve done with that class.

1 Like

Melee gap closing and spell interruption tools were massively increased this expansion whilst casters are still mostly using existing tools. They need to buff precognition massively again, the reward for successfully juking a cast needs to be higher.