Is it just me or is this madness?

That we have to keep getting epics that we don’t need from quests/dailies? Like why can’t we put them in a grinder or something that gives us a little bit of dust the we can slowly save up for an item we could actually use?

Such a bummerino!

2 Likes

stares in Enchanter

Do you want BfA scrapping? This is how we get BfA scrapping.

10 Likes

Was gonna say this. This just scrapping from BfA, and people hated scrapping

No.

I would rather give myself a bikini wax with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil.

:cookie:

1 Like

If anything they should make it possible to disenchant stuff through the work order system.

I’d love to send all the random garbage my alts get over so I can get shards out of it instead of pocket change.

4 Likes

Madness?

put them in a grinder and then bake an epic cake!

or disenchant them.

I liked scrapping :frowning:

Fair point. I can still vendor rewards I have no use for, as usual.

Honestly, I’m getting ready to quit this game, BUT if they did what the OP is suggesting, I MIGHT stick around. Sadly it won’t happen.

I love this idea, then I can get the gear I like without dealing with dungeons or raids.

1 Like

For years I’ve asked that we could d/e in the “Not to be traded” slot.

2 Likes

Did you come to this conclusion of your own cognition?

Yes.

Meanwhile over in Classic we get to do raids with badges and buy gear for unlucky slots. It’s great.

Doing something like being able to scrap unnecessary gear for currency to purchase slots is a great way to implement deterministic rewards that motivates players to keep doing the content because they know that even if they don’t get what they want they are still working towards something.

Or hell, don’t even need to make it scrapping just literally return to badges dropping from bosses to buy gear with.

1 Like

/moo :cow:

1 Like