Is it bad I use to hate it, But now I Starting to like it. (My tips and tricks)

(Once more Grammar not my strong suit so deal with it)

Like before I use to groan and loath as I hate it but thank for rep buff and Now My win is done

I starting to play it every now and then when I feel like it case why not I got my 2nd win this time for reals, and I feel like it grown on me, Sure sure the Salt factory of Wowhead Commentsrs show how much they hate it.

But thanks to some guides and Study, I learn how this game play

And Work on my own game style… I sure not every one like it And soon most try to mimic it but here go

If you want to win big Or Get lot of plunder here how you go.

Pick idea spot that Not recommended by wowhead or idea places only Look where other drop and try to think of way to tackle If player around you area.

2nd Remember: “No Mercy”: You may encounter those lower then you, Or some fool land in same spot Some will fight ya, And may lose, you have to think fight or flight and run, Be careful there will be chasers and you have to Really get him chase you make him want the chase or not… Make them pop Barrel and suffer for it, If not You die and try again.

You may get those say “I need do my quest” Close you heart to there plea Focus on you self… This battle royal mode There no truce, Even if you try.

3rd, Level fast: "if you not plundering, Killing mobs and leveling faster to reach level 10 you not doing it right and suffer in long run, Once more like “no mercy” focus on Lower level folk you may have to pray and stalk on to get loot and plunder, Be warn some May be in Cult and Run in to storm way to escape you, it best not fallow out Do one the fallowing if you not pass level 7

4th Hug it, Don’t embrace the stormwall: "Let other fight amongst them self just stay out of sight use Bush or Fade to keep you in sheath to hide out as storm strikes.

5th “Let them fight”: Some time it best to let other fight before you go in And kill off the stragglers< Just hide out, Use stuns, roots or disappear to Stay on move as They pop there cool down.

And lastly Keep you hp higher then there’s and deny them to heals, Ice bolt may be weak and Do bit of piety shot but as long you deny them healing brew and keep up with the damage, you may get win!

Adding to thread for the OCE people:

You basically can only use anything thats NOT telegraph ability :3

Yeah I just mostly wait Let them fight it out until we can really have real 1v1, When thing Turn bad, Barrel and run.