Is Horde RP making a comeback?

I definitely have to go work on a Forsaken character now!

2 Likes

I can fully say that there is a great love and dedication to a lot of themes that tie Forsaken together in Convocation of Darkness (Maerlyn’s guild). I hope to see you around!

You know, for the longest time, the Horde had basically no races that could have mustaches. Then Blizzard caved and gave Blood Elves a bunch of mustache options. But do they appreciate it? Not likely!

…blood elves can’t have mustaches? They can have some goatee options and even a chin strap but no mustaches (excluding the one my character sports).

Alliance races that can have just mustaches OR mustache customization options:

• Human (And human forms of worgen, but I’m not counting worgen)
  • Dwarf (Dark Iron’s don’t have a separate mustache option :frowning: )
  • Night Elf
  • Gnome
  • Draenei
  • Pandaren
  • Lightforged
  • Kul’Tiran
  • Mechagnome

Horde races that can have just mustaches OR mustache customization options:

• Nightborne
  • Pandaren

I want a mustache, dammit.

2 Likes

I…I had no idea.

This is a travesty.

It’s all about the beard anyway.

1 Like

I could have sworn that they gave Blood Elves some mustaches. Maybe I’m thinking of Void Elves.

That’s funny, though. Your upper lips are too choked with regret to grow anything, Horde.

1 Like

I totally understand the plight of the mustache-less Blood Elf. I once tried to go with the beard no mustache look and my family kept mistaking me for a Blood Elf.

Is Horde facial hair making a comeback?

That would’ve been a great topic for a forum post. Right up there with the classic Sword RP post I just read through. Lol

pretty sure we only have one playable race in this game with chest hair, not counting the talking animal people. alliance wins again.

1 Like

Cosmetology RP. That’s how the Horde can make a comeback.

You know, they don’t like it when you sap them and braid their hair, for some reason? All this complaining about hair and the Horde doesn’t even appreciate it if you do theirs for them.

1 Like

I can only speak for myself. I certainly would be very uncomfortable if a stealthed anything snuck up behind me and began braiding my hair.