Is Frostmourne down?

:frowning: I can’t connect…

5 Likes

Same for me, bugged out in the middle of doing nothing and now getting ‘error retrieving character list’. Other servers are retrieving fine though.

1 Like

I can’t get on to Jubei’thos either (as well as frostmourne)

1 Like

Yeah, was just mining and then everything stopped working so I closed the game and can’t load my character list on Frostmourne.

1 Like

Yeah its down, really unfortunate

Its back up, carry on

1 Like

happened again for me, I made a thread about this happening a few weeks ago also. Frosty and all linked servers seem unstable, i have toons on most oce realms and this is the only one it keeps happening on…

Servers lagging again. Still no response from Blizzard.

1 Like

Frostmourne server dead again?

annd happened again. rip my 20 key again just like last night…

you guys should really fix issues like this… because it’s really unacceptable lol.

Small Indie company lol

1 Like

This problem has been on and off for at least a month. Jubei, FM, Thaurissan and DM are the cluster affected. Most of the time, when u relog, u wont be able to retrieve your character list and it will show as Error Retrieving Character List when u wait awhile.

2 Likes

This quite literally just happened to me right now. Unable to get back in.

Yo not cool man, I was on just about to pull last boss on academy and finish my key then i get booted off and i cant log into frostmourne but barthilas is perfectly fine. When it comes to Frostmourne im just stuck with a black screen on character selection

1 Like

This has been happening more frequently since the DDOS attacks they announced the other day. @blizzard any updates

dead again, was just about to time a key too D:

1 Like

2 days in a row this happened. what a joke. not even one blue post adressing the issue.

2 Likes

Down for me and all my friends are showing offline, the entire oce bank was having errors for me.

“meh, just an OCE server…” someone at Blizz says… “they’re not important”