Is "Flying"/Skyriding bugged?

This is the way.

Fun fact. This mount has skyriding enabled but skyriding doesn’t work properly on it:

1 Like

Do you have base flying unlocked on that character? I have discovered that if you’re playing on a character that is not level 20 and does not have Expert Riding unlocked (as Expert Riding now gives the ability to use “flying mounts”) I was unable to toggle over to steady flying. Which is kind of amusing, as I am able to Skyride starting from level 10.

1 Like

We need more communication indeed but it is a start!

:thinking:

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

Im a Druid and I want travel form (cat) in VD back!!!
Now when i hit travel form i change into a bird.
Then I cant stop flying when i take off. I need to crash into the ground to stop flying.

Can someone help me plz?

They messed up druids. Your forms are spells. They turned them into mounts. They destroyed your Lore.

1 Like

Would be a better fix if you kept Dragonriding and Static flying the way it was before Prepatch. I hate having to use a cast to have one or the other. Make only dragons for dragonriding hence the name. Wait yall changed it to Skyriding to combat that argument. Still it was a dumb idea making all flying mounts skyriding. I literally switch between skyriding and static mounts for different things and the cast makes it aggravating.

I know it sucks but it could be worse . Now it is complete opening patch campaign and explore opening patch zones and maybe reach max level.

They could of stuck with do opening patch and .1 patch campaign, do 50 reps in opening patch and 2 more in .1 all to revered and finaly have us all do the hokey pokey in order to fly by the .2 patch

So as much as it sucks , Blizz has shown us in the past that they are capable of making it suck more.

2 Likes

I wish I could go back to that… damn.

I appreciate that they pinned/stickied the known bugs from 11.0 in the bug report forum. Would dig if it was also posted on Gen Disc for greater visibility.

hiyas!
not new to the game, on my blah blah blah lvl70 character…
the alt is currently lvl58… i am dragon riding (not a fan) all over the isles doing world quests (started leveling there at 51), but the first time i decide to run a dungeon i get (ironically), Nokhud offensive…
i had 0 (zero) dragon flight abilities in the dungeon, just normal flying… even when i opened the spell book and adding abilities to a bar, still nothing…
after about 2mins of me trying to figure this out, i was kicked for inactivity…

Normal Nokhud Offensive no longer has dragonriding. You have to use the flight paths.

1 Like

its still broken a month and multiple fixes later

2 Likes