Is dw obliterate good enough for pvp?

I’m going to bother answering you with a retort - I’ve seen your posts and the people who have responded to you. You generally post false and illogical information in the fields you have little experience with and you also come off as a purposeful contrarian who rarely admits when they are wrong.

1 Like

So you are just here to stir up drama and derail a thread. I think everyone can see that. Your posts are worthless in this thread and arent furthering the conversation of the subject at hand. Go back to whatever bridge you came from and save everyone their time.

Because even with having me on ignore I know you can just click to read my comments, and you do. :wink: :kissing_heart:

They do, because you’re just wrong. Nothing else to really dispute. You don’t play the game besides casually doing LFR. You see a gimmick 1 shot video at 1400mmr then precede to push your glasses back up onto your nose with an “ahctually” type response. You do this thing in literally every thread on the DK forum. Begone.

5 Likes

Vouching for Nethy.

2 Likes

Or anything DK related.

5 Likes

Cant wait for this social contract… though it already exists and people still cant shut up about other people.

Me neither, maybe you’ll finally land a perma ban.

6 Likes

Kelliste is not providing accurate info, thank you for commenting here. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Whats not accurate exactly? Been waiting to hear it but its been nothing but crickets.

Attempting to dive into why you’re incorrect would just be talking to a wall & a waste of time. You’re not interested in actually learning anything. You never have been. Which is why I just let OP know to ignore you.

1 Like

Lmao so true.

1 Like