Is DH an unfinished class? Honest question

Havoc feels great to play despite the simplicity; I don’t really care how many buttons a class has but rather how it feels to use them. It clearly helps that it’s also an extremely strong performer with some strong niche utility.

VDH is currently crap only because it is undertuned from a survivability standpoint; to me it still feels great to play. Sigils are extremely strong and impactful, and it has the same feel about it as havoc. When I’m out soloing doing world content and playing VDH, it’s a lot more fun than any of the other tank specs to actually play; having that short cooldown leap is absurdly gameplay-enriching. I also feel like VDH has one of the more complicated playstyles in terms of rotation for tanks, despite still not being difficult.

It’s a shame they didn’t buff VDH survivability in 8.1 and I don’t really understand how they could think they are ok at the top end, but they remain fun to play regardless for me.

1 Like

Yes.
Every classes have 3 specs.

DH? 2.
They ran out of idea.

Should’ve given DH a range class. Maybe like the Spellbreaker, throwing our glaives or Fel Mage, casting fel magic.