Is crossrealm thing a bug or a feature?

Fix the honor, or at least acknowledge some one about it. what the hell is wrong with you?

3 Likes

This has got to be a sick joke. Look, I get it. You’re fed up of hearing/seeing it. But ALL we want is a simple reply to the issue. Is there ANYTHING in the works, or preparations being made for a remedy to what has become the single reason I have EVER come to the forums to make a post, or participate in posting since I have started the game. PLEASE, and many, MANY thanks.

1 Like

They really trying to straight ignore the giant elephant in the room and address THIS instead lol.

1 Like

Love how this guy is completely ignoring Thousands of Players to respond to this…

1 Like

Even if its just a bug, it shows that cross realm is obviously in the client code and working.

What are the odds, that it might be enabled at one point. I am most worried about classic era realms now, this would be a disaster to realm integrity.

Hey Kaivax,

To add on top of this is honor squishing a bug? It doesnt seem like there was any real basis to step on it 10x to make it worth nothing

address the honor problem Kaivax

Any chance we could leave this feature in? You can’t interact with people anyway in the world but can Q for bgs together. That’s super fun to play with my friends like this.

Fun police contacted, to be resolved.

RIP

Correct* the honor changes.

The “fix” they did was off.

A shame, TBC with xrealm grouping would be great.

1 Like

Because when a bug benefits a player its a high priority fix

When it’s a nuisance its a very low priority.

Wow. THIS is a bug being worked on but you are not doing anything to fix the huge mess up with BG honor?

Please keep it the bug and expand on it. I was having so much fun doing 2s skirmishes with friends on other servers. And they are on other servers because the current servers faction and population balances are so incredibly messed up that we have to pay $25 per character to move to a legitimate server.

1 Like

Smh at all the people whining about some honor thing in a thread about crossrealm.

Can you guys read?

Thread should be locked.

2 Likes

imagine complaining about cross realm

so cringe

Yes, Cross realm is cringe. Glad they are fixing it.

Until they figure out how to monetize it.

Help me out here, why is cross-realm play so unpopular?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.