Is "Craftenium" another afterlife?

Could all of y’all please quit calling a character “him” when Blizzard made it very clear that we’re talking about a they? It’s annoying, inaccurate, and comes off really transphoic and gross.

Crappy name, cool idea. Should have been in instead of Maldraxxus or Bastion.

I mean, I understand what you are saying, but in the writer’s mind(maybe) and yours, they they they, is they, but 99.9% of the rest of the world sees a masculine looking Romansh name and take it at face value.

Just like how you didn’t understand that “y’all” means ‘you all,’ so “could all of you all” is a redundancy, give people the benefit of the doubt before declaring them transphobic and “gross.”

4 Likes

It seems like the purpose of sending designers and innovators to Craftenium is to help come up with a better name before it is released.

Kind of intriguing… I wonder what counts as a craft? Does it have a section for those who have mastered witch craft? Heck, the whole series is called war craft.

Maybe Craftenium will contain a raid against the Avatars of the Devs as NPC Raid Bosses. Maybe we storm GM Island to access a portal to Craftenium. And then we show them that we are the master crafters… of War!

You necrod a thread that hadn’t been replied to in 4 months to say that. It seems they did stop… this discussion was pretty much over, but you wanted to necro it.

I wholly didn’t pay attention to when it was from. It wasn’t right and it might not be important to you, but seeing this tiny shred of representation evaporate before my eyes bummed me out. I don’t want this behavior to stop in just this particular instance but in general. It matters.

That is when righteous indignation flourishes.

2 Likes