Is council still about?

Apologies Kaivax, but what about all the other topics that have been made before last week?
I can sorta get that the majority is working on the new content but there is quite a bit of attention needed on current and previous content.

There is a big wish for a dialogue and or a revisited vision about the Zaralek Cavern and Forbidden Reach.

PvP and the current honor system feels neglected, it would be nice to have a PvP developer look at the threads that have been made recently about this.

There is a big debate about mythic raids and M+ rewards currently among CC members and also beyond that. I’d hope for some vision that the developers have that can be shared on this topic.

We’ve been asked to give feedback on holidays, which a lot did, but it kind of feels like it fell on deaf ears? It would help a lot to actually have an open conversation about this.

There is a big confusion and misunderstanding about the Community Council project in general, it would help the project and us, the people who partake in if it there could be an additional explanation in a sort of Q&A style of common misconceptions.

The Live Chats that we’ve been having, have so far only been about current or up coming content, but we havent really been able to speak about the actual back bone of the game with the developers, which is what a lot of us have been signed up for and provide feedback on, as well as a lot of people on the GD forums in both EU and NA.

I have 14 days left as of writing this message in the Community Council, I hope to see at least one of the aforementioned happen. I understand it all takes time, and that you specifically can’t answer them. I appreciate you and what you do :slight_smile:

37 Likes