Is Classic WoW Dead Now?

It’s GD, what else can we expect?

Bye. :wave:

1 Like

They will not cancel classic now it’s 100% happening summer this year

So they are sunsetting WoW then?

no

10chara

They are doing Classic to protect their IP. They will go through with releasing it even if it only has 250 players.

WOW has not been a cash cow for quite a while. It barely gets a mention in earnings calls any more. When it does, its on a decline

Not out of the realm of possibility . We know Activision is making Blizzard follow their Profit driven model . They told Blizzard they want new games and they want them fast,

I don’t plan on playing it much or care for it really but if it wasn’t released, they would look even more incompetent.

1 Like

Ythisens said on his stream that Classic is still very much alive.

I look forward to the lack of blood elves in my Horde. And the return of the basic human male paladin, out in force. Also, hunters looting every single weapon type because they can. Good times.

Don’t forget priests wanding stuff to death!

Now this is just sad. You claim to care about facts, yet link a video from a content creator known for lying and misquoting to stir up hatred to get views.

1 Like

Can you dispute everything Heelvsbabyface said in his video with evidence to the contrary or do you just hand wave it away ?

I’m not even giving him a view. He’s consistently shown he doesn’t care about facts. All he cares about is trying to make people mad at a company because mad people will watch any video that tells them what they want to hear. He makes people mad any way he can (truth doesn’t matter), and he gets views. Every video of his I watched in the past have used this model, and yes, there were tons of lies and misquotes.

Such as? He gets emotional but I have not seen any out right lies or misquotes that he did not later correct.

Who are these three?

No, of course not. Bobby “Gimme Dat Cash” Kotick knows that the launch of WoW Classic will bring an influx of people, if only to see what the fuss is about. Even if it’s a flash in the pan, he’ll still love the money coming in. That means that it will go live. What happens after that depends on if it makes him more money.

I’m closing this as I believe it only has the potential to confuse some people. Nothing has changed regarding Classic.

6 Likes