Is BM Hunter for me? Retiring Druid

I’m looking for a class to do old and new content. I want to level 1-70 doing DF then move onto the events, then expansion. This character will also be used a lot in old content farming, etc.

Now I do get druids are great for old content, but now with their melee range cut, slow regen of energy, they are just not fun for me… I still plan on using the character for end game open world stuff, even though I don’t like doing raids much/ dungeons. I still want it for current stuff, but the druid just does not feel good anymore. Feels too slow and honestly I’m tired of doting building.

I have had fun with BM Hunter in the past, it feels fun running and shooting like a silly person. If I recalled BM was pretty dead simple as it was not a complex rotation and such.

Also no matter how bad things get nerfed or how hard the challenge is normally you can still do it with a BM where druid cat would sit there recasting regrowth a bunch of times slowly swiping once a year lol.

What you think BM my new calling?

PS: Not a fan of alts why I’m looking for that character that has what I want. PS: even though I kept picking druid for tank/healing protentional I have never done it in 18 years lol.

Sounds like it’d be a great fit! The rotation is still very simple and ferocity pets are fantastic at tanking for you in solo content. Most importantly you will still definitely be able to run around and shoot till your heart’s content.

2 Likes

BM and feral are my toons. I am not happy with the BM changes and have even contemplated going back feral after spending Dragonflight as a Hunter.

Are you someone that fixates on Spec difficulty and derives a lot of satisfaction out of playing a hard spec, or being particularly good at your spec?
Then I wouldn’t play BM.

But if you’re not, if you’re just wanting to have fun and focus more on doing content, then BM is for you.