Is blizzard ready for 1 million + classic players?

Blizzard had access to Nostralius’ login numbers, along with the number of accounts that opted in to the beta/stress tests.

If those numbers were the ones being used at least in part to estimate the number of people likely to sign up and play classic… Hm.

1 Like

It baffles me that some people think they have a better estimate than Blizzard. I pray it’s just trolling because if they’re really that delusional/arrogant, I feel bad for them.

1 Like

do you think they are infallible and all knowing? citation see prior expacs.

No, but I think the people with actual data have a better guess than randos on the forums.

1 Like

No kidding.

The response for when it’s not removed has probably already been written.

I suspect part of the selling point for getting classic off the ground was it could be used as a test bed for massive server scaling technologies.

1 Like

Speaking with logic around here will have the dogs nipping at your heels. Be prepared for their tiny bites.

1 Like

how would you know your delusional.

Flat Earthers believe the 99.99% of people that know the Earth is a sphere are delusional too.

I see. Based on your intelligence and version of ‘logic,’ then, Blizzard should have invested money and resources into opening up hundreds of servers without proof of concept. Makes total sense.

I don’t expect you to see how you’re one giant contradicting hypocrite, but one day… maybe.

Watching your descent into mad denial is very entertaining. You were wrong, it’s not hard to admit it.

Quote where I ever said they’d launch with more than even 8 servers. Stop putting words in my mouth because you’re mad that you were wrong, do you know the definition of hypocrite? I’m in denial though, good one.

I didn’t say you said they’d launch with more than 8 servers. Pathological lying is bad, mmk?

I’m patiently waiting the day your former statement about conservative server estimates comes wrong.

When there’s less than 30 servers by phase 2, I will remind you how wrong you were.

Are you on drugs?

I’ve known a few pathological liars in my life. It gets so bad that they misconstrue everything people say and enter into the realm of delusion.

This is one of those times.

*Realm list comes out

Your projection of your denial, pathological lying, anger and delusion onto me is actually quite fun to witness. I hope everyone else on this forum has popcorn out with me.

1 Like

The servers will be ghost towns by winter. It won’t take long for everyone to remember how far the game has come since 05.

1 Like

:rofl:

You said a CONSERVATIVE estimate of NA Classic servers by phase 2 would be 75.

There’s 11 at launch.

You think Blizzard is off with their estimates by a factor of 7? You think they had a better estimate of players in 2004 when WoW launched? I think they had something like 80 servers on the first day of WoW and 180 by the end of Vanilla.

Yikes.

11 servers with layering = 30-50 servers without layering.

Phase 2, when I said they will have 75 servers, is WITHOUT LAYERING.

So, more like a factor of 1.5-2, but again, you don’t have a logical bone in your body.

YIKES.

:rofl:

Are you ready for 20k players?

Here come the excuses already, ROFL.