Is blizzard ready for 1 million + classic players?

Blizz, are you ready? I really hope that for once you overestimate the numbers you will see. I think you’ll get a taste of it tomorrow, but I’m willing to bet a lot more people want to play than you think.

59 Likes

Well at least you went with a conservative overestimate.

15 Likes

They are not prepared!!!

37 Likes

E I G H T S E R V E R S

9 Likes

8 servers and people actually believe layering is temporary lol

31 Likes

Honestly, I would not be surprised if classic had more players than retail for the first month.

43 Likes

Launch will be more than 1 million for sure. Way more.

25 Likes

It will be World of Waitcraft all over again. An authentic vanilla experience.

25 Likes

8 servers? where

2 Likes

million?

dude, we’ll be lucky to hit 10,000 tops as a group.

I am very unlikely to even be in phase 1, usually wait till dust settles and layering is gone.

2 Likes

I don’t think that word means what you think it means

7 Likes

I said just what I meant. I want them to overestimate so there will be enough servers for us to play without huge queues.

4 Likes

I hope that number is accurate! :slight_smile:

All the servers.

BfA has far more than a million people playing it right now, contrary to what the Doomsayers proclaim here daily.

10 Likes

lol. Take those BFA fanboy tinted goggles off.

16 Likes

1 million seems highly likely.

I doubt tomorrow will really give them helpful numbers, i bet they have to shut down a couple of the servers/layers because they overestimate how many testers they are going to get.

but the name reservation? That is where the numbers are going to really come in. They will get the real data on monday.

2 Likes

10k? wtf. The subreddit has 160k members. You are literally deluding yourself if you think its gonna be 10k for classic wow.

19 Likes

I think it’s unlikely that BFA has under a million, but your assertion that they have “far more than a million” has no more support than the people saying “it’s under a million”.

2 Likes

Usually? You done this before?

3 Likes

Where did the 8 servers thing come from?

2 Likes