Is Blizzard hq on fire or something?

Just calling it like it is. It doesn’t matter if wrath was out or not. They were specifically talking about not wanting it in wrath. But I’m not high on copium so I can understand this.

Weee Blizzard fixed 1 bug! Jk they forgot to add a ton of buff to the clustering of the ui. Seems hard to put some spells id to the exception list.

The bug im referring to is the one where the default ui was clustered with buff such as fort, Motw, paly buff and a few more. It was staying on even in combat making healing a pain.

I do, those are leveling right now do, new players do, alt levelers do. How about stop thinking everyone is end game? RDF is needed.
Imagine playing a game where others don’t want you to progress or want new blood lmao. Y’all weird af.

Wrong. Last interview:

“I understand why you want it. We have no plans to add dungeon finder.”

This right here, I believe, is the MAIN reason why we’re as upset as we are - if Blizzard said to us, “We’re never adding it, at all,” it would suck, BUT we’d have an actual answer that is definitive, rather than “We have no plans to add it,” where we’re left to interpret that as us still having a chance to have RDF put BACK in.

I can see where you’re coming from, and what you’re getting at, but as I said just above, the reality is that Blizzard hasn’t actually commented on this with any concrete decision, and I think that’s why we’re as upset as we are.

They REALLY didn’t.

Actually, PLENTY of people did because they didn’t play Classic or TBC Classic.

No, they said they have no plans to add it. They also started by saying it was because of the social aspect, but then changed their minds to the fact that they didn’t want us to level too quickly.

Because it contradicts the VERY FIRST design pillar.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23793177/return-to-the-icy-realm-of-northrend-in-world-of-warcraft-wrath-of-the-lich-king-classic™

“… No Dungeon Finder – Players rediscovering Wrath of the Lich King Classic won’t find the Looking for Dungeon feature originally added in Patch 3.3.5. We’ve heard from our Classic community that the importance of social bonds is a big part of what makes Classic their game of choice, and we agree…”

They literally said it’s not happening for how long before they said “maybe”. You guys didn’t get over it then so nice try.

They NEVER said it was not going to happen; they’ve ALWAYS beaten around the bush.

Negative. They said not happening go to retail if you want RDF. Still reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Literally quoting the above thread, “…we do not have plans to add the Random Dungeon Finder.”

This is NOT the same as saying “We’re not doing it.”

HA!

You: They never said they’re not adding it to the game
Also You: They never said “no” enough.

…what?

Yourre not getting it.

You can close your eyes and hold your breath all you want. They addressed RDF and they said it is not happening kid. You don’t like that but you need to get over it.

Your life is going to be full of disappointment so you might as well get used to it.

What is there to comment on? They’ve already said no to RDF and made their position quite clear.

They’ve made it clear they don’t really care about classic at this point and are just using at a sandbox to test random retail garbage.

It’s pretty sad that the expansion that needed the least changes is getting the most changes and they’re changes pulled from retail.

You think you do, but you don’t.

Just remember: what Blizzard says today, isn’t a guarantee for tomorrow.

Retail has RDF. Removing RDF makes WotLK less like retail, not more. (And far better).

Its very simple. Until people in a large enough number start cancelling their subs they have no reason to care about a thing we say. I ended my sub, its over on the 29th. I can’t speak to anybody else. One voice in a crowd isn’t changing anything. We need thousands of voices.

Wrath had RDF, Wrath did not have a LFG Tool. What we have is more like retail than actual wrath.

2 Likes