Is Blizzard goal to deter people?

Because they’re doing a damn fine job of it.

• Getting steam rolled to get gear for hours is not fun.

• Having to win BGs to get a small chance to get the plans to craft the Green PvP set to stop you from getting stomped makes no sense.

• Getting almost no Honor for losing the games you are suffering thru makes no sense.

• A faction getting 50% more Honor while Merc mode exists makes no sense. The lower Q times should be what encourages people to swap.

1 Like

Bro it takes 1-2 BGs to get an honor item that you dont need to upgrade. This is the quickest and smoothest my character has been fully honored geared out in any xpac.

Just play the damn game and push through the loss that made you come here to the forums

4 Likes

Random Bg is definitely not enjyable

2 Likes

All i read is “Suffer & enjoy getting butt blasted until you can have fun” 10/10 design.

2 Likes

What a whiner… wahhhhh i have to play the game to get gear wahhhhh.

Stop paying for the subscription or go slay dragons then dude. No one is forcing you to PvP. Ive played since cata and you have always had the same problem when you first hit max level. You should expect it by now.

Damn crybabiea want everything handed to you on a plate with no effort or time invested. Wouldnt make for much gameplay would it.

I think the original poster is right. You should not need to “suffer” through random battleground pvp just to get minimal green gear to craft. The green gear should be craftable BEFORE you join random battlegrounds. I think that’s a fair compromise and is honestly common sense. But the devs at Blizz seem to be lacking common sense when it comes to pvp.

2 Likes

This is the best gearing system we’ve had in many years. Don’t screw this up people.

5 Likes

My god, have people forgotten about Shadowlands PvP already? Or is this guy one of those left in BFA, returned for Dragonflight people?

1 Like

I think I’ve been steam rolled every xpac when I got to max lvl, then just took a couple hrs to get the base gear.

Isn’t it? They were talking about the plans for the gear, not the gear itself. Unless green PVP gear is BoP, then disregard this statement.

im pretty sure its only 10k honor needed to earn, even casuals will be geared in a day or too after capping, take your lickings.

participation awards cause players to sit idle/afk and not try to win.

the enlistment bonus is offered to the lower pop faction at that moment, if you watch during peak hours it will even flip flop back and forth between factions. idk that merc mode is confirmed to exist still, but stop blaming your faults on mercs.

2 Likes