Is anyone else here having server problems?

Every now and then the game messes up and I can’t do anything but type and walk. Everyone I see is running in place. It usually fixes itself after a while but it’s been really bad today. Is this a me problem or is it on wow’s end?

2 Likes

Yes I am. I can’t even play the game.

1 Like

No problems at all. Everything is working as intended.:grinning:

This is part of many Oceania server problems that have been frequently reported since August 2018:

1 Like

For a few days I haven’t been able to play for more than a few minutes without DCing. So far it seems to be better today.

No not really. Must suck to have that. Sorry to hear

I am. I can’t log in to any thing.

I have been looking for this topic. So I have run full updates. Wiped all addons. Formatted PC and still have the problem.

My friend plays wow and has no issues. Came to my house and we both had the same issue. Its some sort of desyncing issue between the client and server. But something with our hardware setups maybe? Any idea on your ISP’s/Router’s etc?

Oddly enough too this issue ONLY occurs in Raids/Instances

I would suggest heading to https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/technical-support to narrow down your isssue.

The first thing that they will suggest though is to do a WinMTR report
details on how to do that is h ttps://us.battle.net/support/en/article/27780
using the program downloadable from h ttps://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/

As your specific issue may be a pathing issue from your house to the the IP 103.4.115.248

Yeah I have had a post up there for almost 3 weeks with no replies until today. Wonder if you all having the same problem, can head over and post in my thread and get some attention?

yeah only happens in big raids for me, same issue ppl walking in place but chat goes thru, wondering if its related to asia connecting to aus servers