<is amazing> recruiting

is recruiting to fill in our raid spot, we also recruit casual player even though im not an officer nor an raider i can tell you folks one thing these guys are friendly, drama free if you enjoy an chill and relaxing vibe send an whisper in game to

devras - GM
Tera - officer
Crocs - officer

Recruiting for 3rd 10 man zerg saturday & sunday PM add me on discord to join the team dont have to be in our guild as long you can make raid time, alts welcome… All loot is distributed MS > OS highest roll wins 4+

Invite goes out at 10pm est on saturday and 8pm est on sunday

MastaRoshi#1087

I only know the alliance version of this guild but it’s well known to be full of drama. Wouldn’t touch it for anything. So is the offshoot -is friends or somesuch

1 Like

hehe kek :joy:

LUL “drama free” that guild is 100% all drama and a clique. If you aren’t a part of that ‘clique’ they don’t care about you. FYI.

1 Like

This. As someone who’s been apart of this guild before all the drama happened. I agree. The entire raid team, ‘council’, GMs wife (LMAO) and GM are all drama and cliquey. If you are not apart of the raid team they do not care about you. If it doesn’t benefit their raid team they do not care about you. Kind of sucks. Also who wants to spend 1k gold for 10dkp lol.

Honestly Bub aka Riptidexo MADE this guild. It’s just not the same. If the original GM had to gquit and pass glead on to somebody else you know things were bad. The raid team-current GM ruined this entire guild. Lol do not be apart of this guild. Nuff said.

1 Like

I dont know i joined last month so i dont know about this guild history as much as you guys do but so far i cant joined their core raid group yet but working on making my own lol.