Is AH undercut bot is legal and allowed?

i would like to say thank you for the respond and thoughts to all of you. For Azeroth!

3 Likes

Sounds like a typical AH goblin, we have several accounts, so we can farm/play the AH while we level/raid/run keys/rare spawn farm etc in between.
When you craft to make gold, as a general rule you check your auctions regularly throughout the day, if your listing is no longer the cheapest, you cancel and relist to give yourself the best chance of selling that item. Aggressive, active AH play is the big key to being a gold goblin. Its just another way to play the game.

2 Likes

Thank you for your desire to help keep WoW enjoyable.

3 Likes

first how do you know he is on 24/7 ? you would need to be on 24/7 for the same amount of time to know, does that make you a bot ?

Many that run a separate account for AH don’t reply to any whispers on it.

OP, the player you’re talking about could have been in a play-the-AH mode for awhile. That happens, too. I’ve gone through phases of gathering up all I could of one particular mat from all my characters who had it, and sellilng it all in one swell foop.

i would price them low then when your undercut buy them up cheap then you the king of commodities
creo

1 Like