Is 8.2 Content locked to War Campaign?

There will be new Mission Table stuff, so it might be prudent to complete the “Ready for War” campaign achievement for your 5th champion. Whether the new Mission Table stuff will be worthwhile is an open question and probably subjective.

There’s currently a mission table for 15 timewarped badges. Seems to be tied to the current TW though, so wouldn’t expect those missions all the time.

Other than that, just the same rep / AP missions. They have updated the mission table UI to show you the value of AP rewards up front, but strangely enough, not done the same for reputation rewards.

I also noticed an Unshackled emissary quest, unsure if that is tied to progress with the faction alone, or also progress with the campaign. It’s difficult to determine on the PTR because some things might be unlocked for testing purposes, but not be pushed live the same way.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure just about every expansion is included with the free version now. Though, they did make it stupid difficult to play like a normal human being on f2p. Literally everything is locked or extremely limited by the paywall.

I’ll give it another shot

If you’re interested, I’m on the Star Forge server. Imp side my main is E’m’m (thank server mergers for screwing me out of Emm’s actual name) and Pub side I’m usually on Destrien.

1 Like

Answer is no. There are some quest to unlock World quest but they are super simple. 8.2 seriously plays out like a new expansion in the systems.

Thank you. I might check that out this weekend.

Eeeeek. There is no side but the Sith. NEs were bad enough but The Republic is too far!

LOL!

Does it help that my fav storyline is the Imperial Agent? :wink:

I went back and looked at my swtor account … don’t even remember getting an Agent or Bounty Hunter to 65. It’s been years since I played.

I love that storyline. I also love how the Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior stories tie together.

And… I think I’ve officially and massively derailed this thread. LOL

1 Like