Ironforge Portal

The only portal in the game is in Boralus. If I have characters that didn’t level through BFA, I don’t have a portal to Ironforge.

Can Blizz please put a portal in the portal room like it should have been from the start?

Discuss

4 Likes

tram. FP. Mage.

2 Likes

No…
<1 minute portal, NOT 15 minute tram. FP. Mage…

1 Like

The Dwarven commission decided not enough toll money was coming from the Tram so they removed the portal so more players would use the Tram… They however forgot to setup Toll Booths to collect money to use the Tram.

5 Likes

Don’t take this as me whiteknighting but if you do the starter quest in Boralus, it’s the third or 4th quest to open your portals. I know it’s annoying that they keep removing portals all the time but those are easy to open. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

But we’ve never had an Ironforge portal in Stormwind?

Wouldn’t stop me I’d just walk under the turnstyle

Gnome ftw!

FPs make perfect bathroom breaks! SW to pandaland to sha of anger or n’zoth invasion is perfect bio time and the SW to IF one can include a hotpocket tossed in microwave.

2 Likes

I think that it’s time that Blizz put an Ironforge portal in SW and a Thunder Bluff portal in ORG. This should have been done years ago.

2 Likes

I absolutely love how petty this necro is :laughing:

10/10

You can’t spell necromancer without the romance.

2 Likes

Take the flight path in SW it’s easier than the tram

I’m sitting here flying on a hippogryph from 2005 wondering why there still isn’t a portal to IF.

No portal helps keep the riff raff out.

Go to Boralus.
Put your hearth there.

Yay, portal access.

1 Like